1. THIS rule I made in all My works, saith Jehovih: When I separate the people, the good go away out from amongst the evil.
2. Even as I drew the Israelites out of Egupt.
3. And, whoso go out, prosper in My hand; I make them an everlasting people.
4. But those that remain, go down to destruction; and they become unknown upon the earth.
5. Their great men are forgotten, and their wisest men lose caste in the histories of a thousand years.
6. Behold, these things I had made known unto the generations of the earth.
7. Now, when I separated the Faithists and the Uzians, in the kosmon era, I sent angels, warning them. I said unto them:
8. Flatter not yourselves that man is all wisdom; I say unto you, I am with the righteous; might shall not triumph through wrong-doing. Behold, a judgment shall come upon this people.
9. When I begin to call them, My chosen shall come and found My kingdom; and they shall come faster and faster every year.
10. And the Uzians shall fall into iniquity, more and more every year.
11. And, now, behold what hath been!
12. The prince of devils came upon the Uzians, saying:
13. Think not that I come to send peace on earth; I come not to send peace, but a sword.
14. I come to set man at variance against his father, and a daughter against her mother.
15. Now, therefore, when My angels went in behalf of My kingdom, behold, the prince of devils did invade the places of the ungodly.
16. And, whoso received My angels, and practiced righteousness, were fallen upon by the emissaries of the prince of devils, and unmercifully treated with curses and tortures.
17. But I called the righteous hence, and they built unto Me My kingdom.
18. And I said unto the Uzians: Let this be a testimony unto you of the power of the Almighty;
19. Ye go about building ships of war, and harbors for defence, with torpedoes, and with all manner of wicked inventions;
20. But I say unto you, this nation, this government and this people shall not be attacked in the places ye build.
21. It is within.
22. For I will draw away the righteous, and none but rogues shall accept your great offices.
23. And this matter shall grow upon you in the way of evil, declining in virtue more and more every year.
24. Look, therefore, at your grade; judge ye the words of the Almighty.
25. My hands fashioned the signs of the times.
26. As the hirer this day hireth one man to watch another, even so shall it come unto you in the great offices of your government.
27. By force and by might, ye shall hope to overcome the prince of devils, but ye shall fail.
28. And, in proportion as ye go down in corruption, even so shall the Faithists go away into My kingdoms.
Next: Book Of Jehovih's Kingdon On Earth: Chapter XXVI