1. ALTHOUGH all inspiration goeth from Me to all the living, directly, yet I also created man susceptible to indirect inspiration from all My creations.
2. Whatsoever receiveth from Me direct, is in harmony with Me.
3. The lily and the rose I created perfect in their order; the female bird I inspire to build her nest in season, perfect in her order.
4. Even so is it with all My created beings, save man. All the rest err not, in the order I made them; and they all fulfill the glory for which I made them.
5. But because I made man capacitated to receive inspiration from all things, he manifesteth both, evil and good; according to his birth and surroundings, so is man good or bad.
6. Nevertheless, I created man with capacity to comprehend this also; for, I designed him, from the first, to work his way up to the Godhead, understanding all below him.
7. And I sent my angels to man, teaching him how to distinguish the difference in the inspirations upon him, that he might govern himself accordingly.
8. And My angels said unto man: Become thou one with thy Creator; these are His direct inspirations:
9. To love thy Creator above all else, and thy neighbor as thyself.
10. To give delights only, and not pain.
11. To kill not.
12. To do not violently against His creatures.
13. To be considerate of the liberty of all the living.
14. To interdict not the happiness and hope of others, only where thou canst return a transcendent glory and hope in place thereof.
15. For these are direct inspirations from thy Creator.
16. But these are thy evil inspirations, O man, these come from thy birth and surroundings, formerly called, satan:
17. To kill.
18. To slander.
19. To punish.
20. To destroy Jehovih's created beings.
21. To strive for thyself, above another.
22. To gratify thy flesh at the expense of purity or wisdom.
23. To be false to Jehovih.
24. To be false to thyself.
25. To speak falsely.
26. To covet another's.
27. To cohabit in the gestative period.
28. To engage in strife, or to aid and abet conflicts, which are the fruit of carniverous food, transmitted in birth.
Next: Book of Inspiration: Chapter IX