1. I, Aph, Son of Jehovih, high dwelling in the etherean worlds, and oft trained in the change and tumult of corporeal worlds, answered Jehovih, saying:
2. Father of Worlds; Jehovih, Almighty! Thy Son and servant hath heard Thy voice. Behold, my head is bowed, my knee bent to rush forth with a thousand million force to the suffering earth and hada.
3. Hear me, O angels of the earth's heaven; from Jehovih's everlasting kingdoms, I speak, and by His Power reveal! Again His Voice coursed the high heavens along where angels dwell, older than the earth. Jehovih said:
4. Hear Me, O ye Chieftains, of Or and of Oot, and in the plains of Gibrathatova. Proclaim My word to thy hosts of swift messengers of Wauk'awauk and Beliathon and Dor, and they shall speed it abroad in the a'ji'an mounds of Mentabraw and Kax of Gowh.
5. Hear My voice, O ye Goddesses of Ho'etaivi and of Vaivi'yoni'rom in the etherean arcs of Fas and Leigge, and Omaza. Proclaim My decrees of the red star and her heavens in the crash of her rebellious sides, for I will harvest in the forests of Seth and Raim.
6. Hear My voice, O ye H'monkensoughts, of millions of years standing, and managers of corporeal worlds! I have proclaimed the uz and hiss of the red star in her pride and glory. Send word abroad in the highway of Plumf'goe to the great high Gods, Miantaf in the etherean vortices of Bain, and to Rome and to Nesh'outoza and Du'ji.
7. Hear Me, O ye Orian Kings and Queens of thousands of millions of Gods and Goddesses: I have spoken in the c'vork'um of the great serpent of the sun! A wave of My breath speedeth forth in the broad firmament. The red p. 73a star flieth toward the point of My whetted sword.
8. Proclaim My voice in the Orian fields of Amal and Wawa; let the clear-tongued Shepherds of Zouias, and Berk, and Gaub, and Domfariana, fly with all speed in the road of Axyaya, where first the red star's vortex gathered up its nebulæ, millions of years agone, and on the way say: Jehovih hath decreed a pruning-knife to a traveling world.
9. Shout it abroad in the crystal heavens of the summering Lords of Wok and Ghi and M'goe and Ut'taw; call them to the red star speeding forth. Lo, she skippeth as a lamb to be shorn; her coming shock lieth slumbering low. Let them carry the sound of My voice to the ji'ay'an swamps of exploded worlds, boiling in the roar of elements, where wise angels and Gods explore to find the mystery of My handiwork.
10. Tell them I have spoken, and the earth and her heavens near the troughs in the etherean seas of My rich-yielding worlds. I will scoop her up as a toy, and her vortex shall close about like a serpent hungry for its prey. Proclaim it in Thessa and Kau and Tin'wak'wak, and send them to Gitchefom of Januk and Dun.
11. Hear Me, O ye Kriss'helmatsholdak, who have witnessed the creation of many worlds and their going out. Open your gardens and your mansions; the seine of My fishing-pole is stretched; countless millions of druj and fetals will fall into My net. My voice hath gone forth in Chem'gow and Loo and Abroth, and Huitavi, and Kuts of mas in the wide etherean fields of Rod'owkski.
12. Haleb hath heard Me; Borg, Hom, Zi and Luth, of the Orian homestead, and Chor, whence emanate the central tones of music, from Goddesses older than the corporeal worlds. To them the crash of worlds is as a note created, and is rich in stirring the memory with things long past.
13. I have spoken, and My breath is a floating world; My speech is written in the lines where travel countless millions of suns and stars; and in the midst of the etherean firmament of the homes of Gods. Let them shout to the ends of the universe; invite them in My name to the hi'dan of Mauk'beiang'jow.
14. Around about in the place of the great serpent send swift messengers with the words of My decree; bring the Lords and Gods of Wan and Anah and Anakaron and Sith.
15. Call up Ghad and Adonya and Etisyai and Onesyi and the hosts of the p. 74a upraised, for the past time of Jehovih's sons and daughters in the high heavens draweth near.
Next: Book of Aph, Son of Jehovih: Chapter III