1. GOD, that is Neph, said: Hear my prayer, O Jehovih! The earth and her heavens are gone down in darkness.
2. The I'hin hath been destroyed off all the divisions of the earth save Whaga.
3. More than thirty thousand million angels are gathered on the surface of the earth, and they are too low in grade to be delivered.
4. What shall Thy God do, O Father?
5. Mortals are descending in breed and blood; only as diseased vermin do they inhabit the earth.
6. Their cities are destroyed, and they dwell after the manner of four-footed beasts.
7. The inspiration of Thy God and his angels can no longer reach them.
8. When they die and enter these heavens they are as festering sores on one another, thousands of millions of them.
9. For three thousand years have I labored with them, but the abundance of their darkness outmatcheth Thy God.
10. What shall I do with them, O Father! How shall Thy God deliver so great a carcass of death?
11. But Jehovih answered not the prayer of God; left him to consult with other Gods in the higher heavens.
12. But in etherea, Jehovih spake to His Orian Chiefs, saying: As I try mortals, so do I try angels; as I try them, so do I try My Gods. Forever and forever do I keep before them the testimony of AN ALL HIGHER.
13. Now it had come to pass on earth that the time of a generation of mortals had risen from twelve years to eighty years. And there were many who lived to be three hundred years old. And they had become very large; twice the size of men of this day. But they were without judgment and of little sense. Hardly knew they their own species. And they mingled together, relatives as well as others; so that idiocy and disease were the general fate of the tribes of men; and they were large and strong and prolific.
14. This then that followeth is the grade of declension in the heavens of the earth; that is, after Kishalon had changed the period of generation from twelve years into the upper grades, to wit:
15. Abner, seventh dawn of dan, enduring three thousand two hundred years in Hastaf, etherean a'ji seven, Hoe'tan, grade ninety-nine.
16. Enseeni, Goddess of Marsef, etherea, dan of Gem, enduring three thousand years, grade ninety-three.
17. Boaz, God of Hom, Orian field, dan of Josh, enduring two thousand seven hundred years, grade eighty-eight.
18. Da'ivi, Goddess of Wowitski in a'ji thirty-six, dan of Ruth, enduring two thousand nine hundred years, grade eighty-two.
19. Lia'mees, Goddess of War in Broek, dan forty, Orian field, Semsi, enduring three thousand years, grade seventy-seven.
20. Divi'yas, God of Hut in Habak, ji'ya twenty-two, Neth, enduring three thousand one hundred years, grade sixty-nine.
21. Roa'yis'yis, Goddess of Tamak, Bent, one of Hud'du'owts, enduring three thousand and seventy years, grade sixty-one.
22. Yij, Chief of Orian field, Lud in Goo, dan seventy-four, enduring two thousand six hundred years, grade fifty-eight.
23. Gul'yaniv, Chieftainess, Orian field, Ob'Low in ji'ya forty, enduring three thousand four hundred years, grade fifty-one.
24. From this time onward there was found no grade in the roadway of the solar phalanx (great serpent), sufficiently dense for the angels of the heavens of the earth.
Next: Synopsis of Sixteen Cycles: Chapter III