SATAN ENTERETH THE HOLY COUNCIL OF HAPSENDI, AND SPEAKETH UNTO LOOEAMONG, THE TRIUNE.
1. HEAR me, O thou most upright of Gods. Mine is a tale of pity and of horrors for thy people.
2. Behold, thy one-time brother Triunes have had great advantage of thee from the start.
3. They had more populous kingdoms and subjects of higher grades.
4. Nevertheless, wherein they have prospered thou shalt be wise.
5. They also found it necessary to have a name, that mortals could call unto.
6. And they took upon themselves the names, Brahma and Budha, both of which signify knowledge, no more nor less.
7. This hath satisfied mortals.
8. Now, thou shalt chose the name, Kriste, which is the Ahamic word for knowledge also.
9. In this, then, thou shalt have truth on thy side in heaven before thy Holy Council, and on earth thou shalt have a personal embodiment.
Next: God's Book of Eskra: Chapter XLVII