THE BATTLE WITH THE BEAST OF THE ARC OF BON.
1. ES said: The light of Jehovih touched on the earth, and the heavens about were stirred to the foundation. Things past were moved forward. His voice was from the depth of darkness to the summit of All Light.
1, Sun. 2, Mercury. 3, Earth. 4, Mars. 5, Artaea. 6, Vesta. 7, Ceres. 8, Jupiter. 9, Saturn. 10. Uranus.
Equivalent: Koo, 28. Sai'Lee, 44. Pisc, 22. Hoo, 85. Frgabal, 114. At'bars, 8. Gib'S'Smak, 198.
2. Nations that had not known Him, now knew Him. Acceptable, and with loud rejoicings, they shouted: Jehovih! Jehovih! Almighty and Everlasting! Glory be to Thee on High! Creator, Father! all praise to Thee forever.
3. And Jehovih went far and near swiftly, quickening with a new power both the living and the dead. And the peoples raised up, and heard His voice from every corner, calling: Come forth! Come forth! O My beloved.
4. And in the stirring up of things long past, it was as if a cloud of dust and darkness, foul and poisonous, overspread heaven and earth, was to be cleared away and make room for other Gods and Saviors.
5. High above the clouds, and deep down in all the blackness, the All Light shone as the everlasting sun. The faith of men and angels rose up in unceasing
Plate 37.--PROPHETIC NUMBERS.
Equivalents: Arejaon, 49. Kavi, 7. F'roasha, 76. F'ranraka, 84. Yakna, 13. Huit, 64. Velocity = 3,072. 7 = 8,021. 7 = 4,716. 76 = 1,085. 84 = 12,008. 13 = 6,047. 64 = 18,765. Duration = Huit 2,780 years for the earth. F'ranraka 3,142 years.
EXAMPLE.--To find the population in Atmospherea belonging to the earth in Huit, thirty-three years = 788,000 X 2,780 divided by 3-100 =83.
1-33 x = 65,666,333,333 1-3 souls.
assurance to the Most High, that He in matchless majesty, alone, would rise triumphant over all.
6. Jehovih said: Bring forth the legions of earth and heaven! Summon up the dead! Let the living rejoice! My kingdom is at hand.
7. And the dead came forth, clothed in the raiment of heaven; and they walked upon the earth; yea, face to face talked with the living, proclaiming the fullness of Jehovih, and his everlasting kingdoms.
8. Little infants that were long dead, returned to the living, full grown in heaven, singing in Jehovih's praise. Mothers returned from the unseen world with love and angel kisses for their mortal babes and sorrow-stricken husbands.
Plate 38.--THE EARTH IN SE'MU.
Jehovih saith: In the time of se'mu I brought forth the earth into a'ji, and ji'ay, and darkness was upon the face of the earth for the space of three thousand years; and yet for other three thousand years half darkness covered all the land and water. Behold, O man, as I have given to females a time to bring forth their young, so gave I to the earth a time for the conception of the living species on the land, in the water, and in the air above, and I called the time the era of se'mu.
And it came to pass when the earth was in the midst of Taza, there fell upon the earth, for a space equal to twelve days, condensed nebula in dust and stones and water combined, sufficient in some places to cover up the forests Jehovih had made. And that which fell was hot like molten iron; and the trees and the forsests of the valleys were beaten down, and covered up, and burnt to blackness. Jehovih said: And these shall remain on the erth, for in the time that followeth, man shall seek the coal, not knowing whence it came. And it will bear witness of the regions of a'ji and ji'ay in the firmament of heaven. (See Book of Jehovih and Book of Saphah.)
9. Then rose the cloud of darkness, higher and higher; the poisonous smell and damnable tricks of hada belched forth in blackness terrible. The spirits of those slain in war, delirious, mad, and full of vengeance; and those whose earth-lives had bound them in torments; and those who lived on earth to
C'vork'um and A'hiss'a Corpor, embracing nine phalanxes. First of Spe'ta period. Earth, 3 = 765,744. Gitchee, 86. Hem, 11.
Entrance to Hyrim, 6,000 years.
Plate 40.--SERPENT'S ORBIT.
1 = Equivalent: 4,700,000: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. Other orbits for other phalanxes.
glut themselves to the full in abhorrent lust, came assuming the names of Gods and Saviors.
10. And yet the voice of Jehovih called: Bring forth the legions of earth and heaven! Summon up the dead! Let the living rejoice! My chosen shall come forth.
11. Still struggled the beast, awful in the smoke and dust of his blood-stained mantle, till the earth around became as a solemn night before a battle of death. Rattling bones and empty skulls, with gnashing teeth, all stained with human gore, made hideous by the portentous omen, caused angels and men to stand apalled.
12. And then, as the cloud of darkness stretched up out of the earth, girdling it all around, as a venomous reptile secureth his living food, lo and behold, the monster beast stretched forth four heads with flaming nostrils all on fire!
13. On each head were two horns, blood-stained and fresh with human victims' flesh macerated. Their tongues darted forth in menace, and their open mouths watered for human souls; and with suspicion mad, and much distrusted, their blood-shot eyes pierced the temples of kings, and laid them in ruins.
14. And the names of the beast, now falsely assumed, to beguile Jehovih's chosen, were Dyaus, Lord God, Osiris and Te-in; and their horns were named, one Righteousness and the other Militant.
15. With their four bloody mouths, they called out of the fires of hell: Down! Jehovih! Down! I alone am Savior of mortals and angels! I will be the favorite God, or ruin all!
16. Jehovih answered to His faithful sons and daughters, the living and the dead: Bring forth the legions of earth and heaven! Summon up the dead! Let the living rejoice! My kingdom is at hand! My chosen shall be free!
17. The beast, rattling his hideous bones, bated some his breath to see the great awakening light of the tree of Jehovih!
18. And as the beast looked along, behold his four heads saw one another, and burst forth in a new tirade of horrid curses.
19. Each to know the others' bold presumption.
20. First spake Anuhasaj, the false Lord God, to the east: Behold thou,
The prophet of Jehovih said: A time shall come when the earth shall travel in the roadway of the firmament, and so great a light will be therein that the vortex of the earth shall burst, even as a whirlwind bursteth, and lo and behold, the whole earth shall be scattered and gone, as if nothing had been. But ere the time cometh, My etherean hosts shall have redeemed man from sin. Nor shall the inhabitants of the earth marry, for the time of begetting will be at an end. Even as certain species of animals have failed to propagate, and have become extinct, so shall it be with man. The earth will have fulfilled its labour, and its services will be no more under the sun. But the vortex of the sun shall be round, and the body of the great serpent coiled up. In the place where the earth was, shall some of My far-off worlds come and fulfill the labour allotted to them. And the atmosphereans who have not been redeemed from darkness in that day, shall alight on the new world and also fulfill their labour. (See Books of Jehovih and Saphah).
Ho-Joss, thou bloody Te-in, God of hada, thy heavenly kingdom shall down. Know thou that I, the Lord God, am God of all. It was I, drove the Great Spirit from earth and heaven, and made the name Lord God worshipful in the broad universe.
When Jehovih condensed the earth, and it became firm and crusted over, there rose up from the earth heat and moisture, which continue to this day. But Jehovih limited the ascent of the substances going upward, and the boundary of the limit of moisture was as the clouds that float in the air; and the heat was of like ascent. Arid whilst the moisture and heat rise upward, they are met by the etheric substance of the vortex of the earth, and the moisture and the gases of the air assume the form of needles. On the side of the earth facing the sun the needles are polarized and acting, driving forth; this is called light; but on the face of the earth opposite from the sun the needles are in confusion, and this is called darkness. Jehovih said: That man may comprehend the structure of the belt that holdeth the earth, I will give him a sign high up in the air. And Jehovih caused the vapour in the firmament to be frozen and fall to the earth, white, and it is called snow. For the snow-drop showeth the matrix in which it is moulded. Jehovih said: Let this be a sign also, that even as there riseth up from the earth heat and moisture, there are representatives of all things on the earth which have evaporated upward, and all such things rise up to the level of the density like unto themselves, every one to its own level, and they take their places in the strata of the vortex. These are called plateaux, or spheres, for they surround the whole earth. Some of them are ten miles high, some a thousand, some a hundred thousand or more miles. And all these spheres that rotate and travel with the earth are called atmospherea, or lower heavens.
21. The false Te-in, mocking, said: And thou wilt bury it in the depths of hell, thou, of woman born.
22. Upward rose the head of the beast, the false Lord God, and with his mighty arm and sword, swept off the false Te-in's head. And as the beast surged about, Dyaus, the false, sprang forward, shouting, Hold! Thou false Lord God! Never shall thy name be honored on Chine'ya soil or in her heavens. Behold me! I am Dyaus!
23. Ashtaroth, greedy Goddess, now urged her consort God, Baal, to rush in for the heavenly spoils. And the twain, in the terrible tumult, drew hence ten thousand million angel slaves.
24. Anuhasaj said to Dyaus: Thou miscreant God! That dared steal my name, De'yus, and now confront me with thy hellish taunts! Down! Down!
25. At that their bloody swords clashed, and Dyaus thrust his adversary through, even as the false Lord God's sword clipt off Dyaus' traitorous head.
26. Meanwhile Osiris, the dragon-head, started up from the punctured body of the beast, shouting: Behold me! I am all! I, Osiris, Savior of men; Lord God of heaven and earth, Dyaus, De'yus, all! By my sword, I am sworn!
27. Ashtaroth, cunning Goddess, flew suddenly down to the earth, to the mortal king of Egupt, Pharaoh, and through the oracle proclaimed:
28. There is war in heaven! Osiris, thriftiest of Gods, hath won the victory, and standeth master of all the heavens' broad kingdoms.
29. To earth he shall come no more. Proclaim thyself the Savior's vice-gerent on earth, and king of the world!
30. Then Pharaoh, distracted by the flood of miracles and the superabundance of the spirits of the dead strolling over all of Egupt, embraced the oracle's fearful decrees.
31. And now, behold, whilst the beast struggled in the four quarters of the world, Jehovih's chosen, both on earth and in heaven, marched out of bondage, singing glory to the Creator's name!
32. And now, Osiris, the chief remaining head of the beast, turned from the anarchy and hells in hada, to vent his hatred against Jehovih's chosen on earth; and with Baal and Ashtaroth invented new tortures for the non-flesh-eating tribes of men.
33. But Jehovih's light broke across the world. The smoke and clouds from the battle cleared away.
34. Osiris fled from the earth. Another group of false Gods had cleared away before Jehovih's light.
Jehovih said: Let the sign of the corporeal worlds be as the signs of the etherean worlds; nevertheless they shall be independent of one another. Neither shall the travel of corporea disturb the motions and positions of etherea, but pass through, as if there were nothing. But the behaviour, of the etherean worlds on corporea shall be to bring them to maturity and old age, and final dissolution. And it was so. And there floated in the midst of etherea certain densities, called a'ji and ji'ay and nebula, which sometimes augmented the size of the travelling corporeal worlds, and sometimes illumed them on the borders of the vortices, and these were called photospheres, because they were the places of the generation of light, (See Book of Cosmogony.)
Next: God's Book of Ben: Chapter IX