1. FROM the founding of Hored until the instalment of Ha'jah, was one hundred and thirty years, and at that time the lower kingdom of heaven was fully organized according to the decree of Jehovih.
2. And the kingdoms of the Lords on earth were also fully established. And at that time the earth had passed into Hon'she, in the etherean space, where dwell the Osirian Shrevarhs, to whom the swift messengers from God had reported the condition of the earth's surface, with the tablets of Grade and Ingrade of mortals.
3. The Shrevarhs said: The earth hath not attained her fullness. The gases of her low regions must be purified to make more places for mortals.
4. So it came to pass there fell upon the earth, by command of the Shrevarhs, by the will of Jehovih, fire and brimstone and iron and phosphorous, and the shower thereof reached into the five divisions of the earth. But ere the fall thereof, God was apprised and he apprised the Lords, and they informed the ashars, and they impressed such mortals as were in rapport with heavenly things, and the chosen marched away from the places of destruction, so that not one perished.
5. But many of the asu'ans were consumed in the fire.
6. But God sent extra workmen, and surgeons and physicians, from heaven down, to such spirits as were falling into forgetfulness and dissolution, and commanded that they be engrafted on the surviving asu'ans for pity's sake; and this was accomplished through the Lords of the earth and their servants, the ashars.
7. At the end of two hundred years God enumerated the people in the lower heaven, and there were, besides the spirits of the Fetals (many of whom were doubtful as to everlasting life), two hundred and ninety-six millions of souls. Of this number there had been raised up to the grade of Brides and Bridegrooms to Jehovih more than thirty millions, who were the first of the earth's production.
8. And now was the sixth generation of the seed of the fallen angels delivered, and this was the fullness of earth bondage for them.
9. God summoned the house of Moeb for the revelations of Jehovih on the first day of the first year of dan of Hon'she. And when they were thus assembled, and had chanted to Jehovih appropriate anthems for the times past, the All Light came upon God, and he said:
10. Behold, the time of dan of Hon'she is at hand. Ere three days pass by, the hosts from the etherean heavens will descend to accomplish the resurrection of my hosts to the regions whence they came two hundred years ago.
11. Summon my Lords of the earth, and my people of heaven; proclaim my words unto them.
12. Ye that peopled the earth with everlasting life, give ear; the harvest of the new year is ripened, it shall be gathered into the heavens above. Let my people rejoice, for the glory of deliverance is at hand.
13. There awaiteth, full of hope and love, in Osirian fields, hosts of angels and archangels, to receive these, the first fruits of the new earth.
14. Clothe them in quietness with the rays of light. Make ready; for etherean Gods and Goddesses are setting sail in the regions above to come and deliver us.
15. Proclaim my words in all places in the name of Jehovih. And add unto them, saying: And to as many as desire to ascend, come ye to Moeb, in the name of the Son of Jehovih!
16. Messengers went forth, both in heaven and on the earth, and proclaimed as had been commanded.
17. And on the third day there assembled in Moeb and Hored ninety million angels, to witness the descending and ascending of Jehovih's chosen. And the archangels of Hon'she sent a hundred thousand Gods and Goddesses to guard Moeb and Hored around about, to dispel and keep away the clouds and sunshine, so as to add glory to the scene.
Next: Book of Sethantes, Son of Jehovih: Chapter XVII