Book of Sethantes, Son of Jehovih
FIRST GOD OF THE FIRST CYCLE OF THE EARTH AFTER MAN'S CREATION.
1. IN the beginning of the inhabitation of the earth, the angels of heaven assembled in Hored, a heavenly plateau resting on the earth.
2. And the archangel Sethantes was the wisest of them all, and he said unto them:
3. Behold, we have come from far-off heavens; by the voice of Jehovih came we to partake of the glory of the red star, the earth. Jehovih said unto us: Come ye and enjoy the new world I have created. Partake ye of all the fruits thereof, save of the tree of knowledge, which is the fountain of life. Partake ye not of this, lest ye die.
4. But the voice of the earth spake unto us, saying: Partake ye, for indeed Mine is the tree of everlasting life.
5. And many obeyed not the voice of the Father, and are now bound by the tie of life, which is in the blood.
6. And the voice of Jehovih came to me, saying: Sethantes, My son, behold, I gave into thy charge in My etherean heavens millions of angels, and thou has brought them to the earth, and they are fallen from their high estate. Go thou, deliver them.
7. And I said: What shall I do? And Jehovih said: Bring thy angel hosts to Hored, for there will I crown thee God of these heavens and earth for the redemption of angels and mortals. And it shall be a new heavenly kingdom from this time forth to the end of the world. For it is the time of the arc of Wan, and I will bring from etherea My high-raised Goddess, Etisyai, chief factor of Harmuts, and she shall crown thee in My name, GOD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.
8. God said: When I had thus spoken in Hored before the angels of heaven, a great light, like a sun, was seen descending from the firmament above. And I commanded my es'enaurs to chant in praise of the Father and His works.
9. Meanwhile I had the angels of Hored numbered, and there were of them twenty-seven millions and six hundred thousand, and these were the same who were on an excursion in my charge when the voice of Jehovih commanded us to visit the earth.
10. The light above us descended fast toward us, like a ship of fire it came nearer and nearer, till we saw that it was wider far, than the place of Hored and all my angel hosts.
11. And it came to pass that when the great light had descended to the plateau of Hored there came forth out of the light one million archangels, from the arc of Wan in the Hosts of A'ji, in the orbit of Fow'sang in etherea, and they bore regalia and crowns from the Orian chief of Harmuts. Foremost of the archangels was Etisyai, and her brother Ya'tiahaga, commissioners from the etherean heaven.
12. When they came near me, Etisyai gave the sign of Jehovih's name, greeting, halting, and saying: All hail! In Jehovih's name, and in the love of Harmuts, Orian chief, we come to greet thee, first God of the lower heaven, belonging to the corporeal earth!
13. I said: All hail, O emissaries of Harmuts, Chief of Orian worlds! Come, O Etisyai, and thy brother and all this host! Come honor My throne, in Great Jehovih's name!
14. The archangels then came forward, saluting, and Etisyai said: In Thy name, O Jehovih, I found here a throne!
15. And she caused to rise the form and substance thereof, and she ascended thereon, and Ya'tiahaga with her. And the other archangels formed a crescent in front of the throne, all of them bearing crowns or diadems, but they stood upright. And now the angels of the host of God took their p. 16 places, that they might witness the testimony of Jehovih's commission, but the lights from the columns of fire, brilliant in all colors and shades and tints, baffled many of them from seeing plainly.
16. When all things were in readiness Etisyai, standing erect and brilliant like a star, raised her right hand, saying: JEHOVIH! ALL-WISE AND POWERFUL! IN THY NAME, THIS THY SON, GOD, I CROWN! FROM THE ORIAN CHIEF, HARMUTS, RAISED TO THE RANK OF GOD, AND BY THEE, O JEHOVIH, ORDAINED! HENCEFORTH TO BE KNOWN FOREVER IN THE EMANCIPATED HEAVENS AS THY SON! PEACE! WISDOM! LOVE! POWER!
17. And now with her left hand she raised high the crown, so that all might see and bear witness, and giving the sign again of Jehovih's name above the crown, wherefrom a flame of light shot forth brilliantly. Thereupon she placed the crown on God's head, saying:
18. ARISE, O MY SON, THOU SON OF JEHOVIH! Instantly there arose from the millions of souls one universal shout: All hail, O Son of Jehovih! And God rose up, having the crown on his head, and the people cheered him lustily, for he was well beloved.
19. Etisyai said: Bring forth thy five chief Lords that I may crown them also. God then caused the five chief Lords whom he had selected to sit at the foot of the throne.
20. Again Etisyai raised her right hand, saying: O JEHOVIH! ALMIGHTY! FROM WHOM ALL GLORIES EMANATE! IN THY NAME, THESE THY SONS, I CROWN, LORDS OF THE EARTH, AND OF THE WATERS OF THE EARTH! FROM THE ORIAN CHIEF HARMUTS! BY MY COMMISSION DO I RAISE THEM TO THE RANK OF LORDS FOR KINGDOMS OF HEAVEN! PEACE! WISDOM! LOVE! POWER!
21. Then Etisyai took the crowns, which were handed her by the other archangels, and placed them on the heads of the Lords, saying:
22. ARISE, O MY LORDS, AND BE YE LORDS OF JEHOVIH FOR HIS GLORY! AND BE YE THE LORDS OF GOD, HAVING DOMINION OVER THE EARTH AND THE WATERS OF THE EARTH, IN LOVE, WISDOM, AND POWER, AMEN!
23. The Lords rose up, having on their heads the crowns of Lords, and again the multitude saluted with great cheering. When the applause ceased Etisyai said:
24. My God and My Lords, give now the sign of Jehovih's name that His glory may be fulfilled. (For this was the oath of office.) 1
25. And God and the Lords saluted Jehovih before the hosts of heaven. And they stood apart a little distance, and Etisyai said:
26. Behold the All Light, Jehovih, encompasseth me. My voice shall be His voice. By the glory of Faith in Him am I One with the Father.
27. And a fleece of golden hue descended from above and encompassed Etisyai around about, and she was like a central star with rays of light emanating. She was entranced by Jehovih. Through her the Creator spake, saying:
28. My Son, even God, I brought thee forth out of corpor, quickened into life everlasting. By faith I inspired thee to do whatsoever thou hast done. Faith gave I unto thee, as the tree whereon ALL PERFECTION is the fruit. By that faith within man that nurtureth the I AM within Himself unto perfection, becometh he My son, doing by virtue of My presence. According to thy wisdom and love have I given thee strength; and by thy strength raised thee up.
29. Behold, this day have I given thee a kingdom in atmospherea, and made thee God before all the kingdoms of heaven. This place shall be thy place and Mine also. Here shalt thou dispense wisdom and laws, and appoint officers in My name and by virtue of My power.
30. And thy kingdom shall be like two kingdoms: One here with the hosts of heaven, and one on the earth, even over these thy Lords. For thou art the judgment seat and Creator of order over the whole earth, and in the heaven belonging to the earth.
31. Stretch forth thy hand, My Son, and clothe thyself in the golden fleece.
32. God made the sign, and then raised his hands upward, saying: Jehovih! Jehovih! By thy command I call upon Thee to array me in Thy golden fleece! Behold I am Thy Son.
33. And the archangels tossed up the raiment and regalia they had brought from their etherean arc in a'ji, and, by the faith that was in God, the substance flew to him and encompassed him around in raiment of the upper heaven.
34. Then Jehovih spake to the Lords, saying: As God hath built a kingdom in Hored, and reigneth over this heaven, and over ye and your helpmates, so shall ye build kingdoms on the earth, and ye shall rule over mortals in My name, teaching them of Me and My everlasting kingdoms in the firmament above. In testimony of my voice receive ye this raiment of silver and gold from My archangels.
35. The archangels then draped the Lords in shining raiment. And Etisyai came down from the throne, still entranced, saying:
36. Though, My Daughter Etisyai will rise up in the flame of fire, yet will I, even Jehovih, abide with thee, O God, and with ye My Lords, now and forever! And then Etisyai took God's hand and led him to the centre of the throne, saying: Sit thou on this throne for it is thy Father's kingdom in the lower heaven of the earth!
37. When God sat down, the entrancement departed from Etisyai, and the Light of Jehovih went and settled upon God and the Lords. But Etisyai sat down at the foot of the throne, and thereupon all the archangels sat down also.
38. God said: Behold, she that is greatest maketh herself least of all. Arise, O Daughter of Jehovih, and enjoy my kingdom, for it is Jehovih's also. And God came down from the judgment seat and took Etisyai's hand and she rose up, whereupon God proclaimed the freedom of the hour. Thus was established the first throne of God in these heavens. And now all of the hosts mingled together, angels and archangels, joyfully.
16:1 The sign is the circle twice cut. For further information see Emethachavah, Book of Saphah.
Next: Book of Sethantes, Son of Jehovih: Chapter II